tisdag 2 april 2013

A PROMISE IS A PROMISE

We promised to write something on the blog every day up until the Hard Rock Hell festival this weekend. Tonight is was hard to get it done. It can be something like brushing your teeth at night, it's always something you feel too tired to doing, but it feels great when it's done... :)
Anyway, we are leaving tomorrow, or me and Sofia is leaving tomorrow. )The rest of the band are flying in on Saturday.)
 A lot of things to get ready, so that's why it felt like I didn't have time to write, but a promise is a promise.
The topic of today has been stage cloths. A very cool and great designer in LA was going to do some stuff for me. She promised to send it in time for our UK-trip. Did she do it??? NO, of course not. She went under ground and took my money with her. Hopefully I get a refund, but I wouldn't count on it...
So now I had to have something else made. I was desperate, had an idea and actually got it done. Now I have a cool vest with snake skin and red leather out on a jeans vest. It feels like a little bit of NWOBHM, but just a little bit more exclusive, maybe Judas Priest -82 meets something that Randy Rhoads would wear. Well, I don't know if you agree, but that's what I think anyway. I'm pleased and ready for the UK. Who of you are coming to the festival? It will be exciting to meet you!

Rock on,

//Christer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar